Re: Question to the candidates: RC bugs fixed

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 07:17:59PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

>Please brag about RC bugs you have fixed since sarge's
>release, excluding bugs in your own packages.  Of
>interest are both the quantity and intractability of the
>bugs.  If you have not fixed RC bugs but have made
>another noteworthy Project-oriented technical
>contribution---again not concerning your own
>packages---then please speak of that, instead.

I got involved in several of the BSPs in Europe[1-5] late last year. I
worked on lots of RC bugs, alongside some debian-cd work and giving
quite a lot of help to others at those same meetings to allow them to
get involved.

[1]  http://blog.einval.com/2006/10/03#2006_Utrecht
[2]  http://blog.einval.com/2006/10/11#2006_Zurich
[3]  http://blog.einval.com/2006/10/17#2006_Munich
[4]  http://blog.einval.com/2006/11/22#2006_Cambridge
[5]  http://blog.einval.com/2006/11/22#2006_Helsinki

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.