Re: To all candidates: distribution of your actions over the term

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 12:59:23AM +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We all know from experience (and this is not specific to Debian) that
>the persons that get elected do not distribute their actions over the
>term of office regularly. They are usually active just after they get
>elected, then they start to be less and less active ... until the
>election approaches. At this moment they start to be very active, they
>start doing a lot of announcements. They seek for re-election.
>
>If you get elected, how do you plan to distribute your actions over
>the term of office and avoid what I just described above?

I aim to keep pushing myself to post regular announcements about stuff
we're doing, and that will give me more of an incentive to keep
working on things regularly - nobody likes posting a status update
saying "nothing happened this month".

In the last year, I will freely admit that I could have done better at
this. I promise to try to be better in the future.

"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane