Re: Question for all candidates, was: Google SoC 2007 - we're in, sign up quickly!

* MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>, [2007-03-16  9:22 +0000]:
>  Bastian Venthur <venthur@debian.org> wrote:
>  > Looks like Google is really everywhere these days. I'm curious about
>  > SoC: What where the last year's Debian projects and what was there
>  > outcome? Which projects where successful and which failed?

>  By the way, http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2006 has links to some
>  project materials, but not the reports AFAICS.

Yep, but some projects do not have links to external sources of
information at all, some other have broken links...

I personally think that SoC is a pretty good idea, and I do hope there
will be more information about achievements / problems this year.

ciao,
    ema