Re: Question to the candidates: RC bugs fixed

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

> Please brag about RC bugs you have fixed since sarge's release, excluding
> bugs in your own packages. Of interest are both the quantity and
> intractability of the bugs. If you have not fixed RC bugs but have made
> another noteworthy Project-oriented technical contribution---again not
> concerning your own packages---then please speak of that, instead.

   I honestly cannot keep track of the bugs I fixed (not that there
are that many of them, but I try to focus on my bugs and my teams'). I
took part in two BSPs [1] [2] and was the only Debian Developer present
at the second event, so more than fixing bugs myself I did a great
deal of sponsoring and mentoring.

   I don't think I did anything really groundbreaking outside of my own
packages. What I'm the most happy with is my "hijack" of libSDL and the
creation of the SDL team, and my moving of around 40 of my packages to
team repositories on Alioth such as pkg-games. Almost two thirds of my
packages are now co- or team-maintained.

1. http://wiki.debian.org/FrenchBSP/200606
2. http://wiki.debian.org/TanneriesBSP

Regards,
--