Re: To all candidates: distribution of your actions over the term

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> We all know from experience (and this is not specific to Debian) that
> the persons that get elected do not distribute their actions over the
> term of office regularly. They are usually active just after they get
> elected, then they start to be less and less active ... until the
> election approaches. At this moment they start to be very active, they
> start doing a lot of announcements. They seek for re-election.
>
> If you get elected, how do you plan to distribute your actions over
> the term of office and avoid what I just described above?

DPL are humans and their motivation varies for many reasons. It's
difficult for anyone to avoid this completely and ensure a constant level
of involvement through the year.

However I think that this effect is greatly reduced with a DPL board since
most board members are not interested in the election result directly.
And when a member has less time, another one might have more.

Raphaël Hertzog