Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2007: Draft ballot

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 12:13:35PM +0100, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> There is by the way a reason behind the requirement that votes should be
> as easy as possible to understand. I'm not saying that hex is too hard
> to understand (at least not for me)

Let's put it this way: if there is anyone under our fellow developers
who does not know what hex is (and who is not able to look it up and/or
understand it when explained), I would second any request for their
explusion.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22