Debian Project Leader Elections 2007: rebuttals published

Hi,

        http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_001 has links to
 platforms, and as soon as webwl runs, it will also have rebuttals
 from the candidates that have sent those in to the secretary so far.
 I thank the candidates who have sent in platforms and rebuttals.

	I've decided to publish what we have, since the debate is on
 the 10th, and voters would need time to familiarize themselves with
 the candidate positions.

        manoj
 (deadline for rebuttal submission was yesterday, and platforms have
 been due for a week and counting, but not all platforms or rebuttals
 have in yet).
--
The pen is mightier than the sword; and easier to write with.
Debian Project Secretary <secretary@debian.org> <http://vote.debian.org/>