Re: Question for the candidates: not being DPL.

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 11:47:26AM +0000, Peter Nuttall wrote:
> There are 9 people standing, with a wide range of ideas in their
> platforms. If you fail to be elected, will you still work on things
> from your platform? Which bits and why?

Yes; the bits I can.

> You may prefer to answer this: What part of your platform cannot be
> done without the DPL working on it and why?

I'm not sure how practical it would be to be actively involved in SPI
stuff without being Debian's representative to SPI, or being a US-based
person.

Whether some sort of "ambassadors" could be appointed is something
that should be led by the DPL, but other candidates might want to do
that anyway.

If a different candidate gets elected, I'd be happy to work on either
or both of those things, given their support.

Cheers,
aj