Re: Question for Sam Hocevar

* Julien BLACHE (jblache@debian.org) [070303 22:21]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
>
> > If someone is connected with a trolling organization, or being convicted
> > for e.g. falsification of a balance sheet, this is something I want to
> > know pre-voting.
>
> Are you seriously comparing being "connected with a trolling
> organization" with being "convicted for e.g. falsification of a balance
> sheet", somehow putting those two things on the same level ?

Both are reasons for me to put someone very low in my vote list. That
doesn't mean they are the same thing. I'm not sure if it is even worse
for a DPL to be a troll - but frankly speaking, I want to avoid both.
(And please see the full quote that I answered to someone who said "We
don't ask every candidates their religions, beliefs or their criminal
record.", otherwise I wouldn't have answered they way I did.)

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/