Re: Calling for vote for pending GR

Hi,
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:28:30 +0100, Bill Allombert
<Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> said:

> According to the Debian secretary, the following GR has received the
> requisite seconds on Fri, 9 Feb 2007,

        Please provide the wording you want for the vote on
 vote.debian.org, preferably in wml format, and your suggestion for
 the form of the ballot, including a title for the vote.

        I'll provide a default unless suggestions are sent to me by
 the proposer and sponsors.

        On getting the wml, or by Wednesday, if nothing has been
 forthcoming, I'll create the vote page; set up the  vote
 infrastructure, and have the vote up and running by next weekend by
 the latest.

        manoj
--
Your fault -- core dumped