Re: Constitutional amendment: reduce the length of DPL election process

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 03:37:15PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 02 August 2007 14:26, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Thank you for the 542th "Seconded." on this proposal. We don't even need to
> > vote any more :-)
>
> Seriously, could we have this change without voting?

Indeed. Reducing our GR rate seems more important than changing the DPL
election process.

Minor GRs cause reduced interest from the electorate, resulting in less
scrutiny. Dare I suggest that the end result is that "editorial changes"
get passed?

Hamish