Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> You say you knew several, so maybe you can give some details as to their
> reasons for this.

Yes, I already explained this I guess in some former thread.

I know Benjamin Bayart, who's a TeX expert and who uses some TeX packages
and tools that got removed from the archive due to lack of maintainer. He
doesn't want to to be DD for all the reasons already explained but he
cares about those packages and has the skills required to maintain them.

I want him to be able those packages by himself because I can't be
bothered to sponsor TeX stuff endlessly (if I knew he could be DM after a
while, I'd happily sponsor him).

Raphaël Hertzog