Re: Debian Maintainers GR Proposal

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> writes:
> I think I agree with you. I can see some use in the DM proposal for
> people on the way in to Debian, but not for those on the way out. I'd
> much rather see a clean break for those people leaving - if people
> have decided they no longer want to be DD then why continue to develop
> for Debian?

Recently I was thinking about resigning as a DD but still wanting to
continue maintaining the few packages I have. Had that happened I
would very much have liked to have something like DM available,
instead of having to pester some other DD whenever I would need to
upload.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *