Re: GR idea related to ongoing licensing discussions

Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> wrote:
> mjr@phonecoop.coop wrote:
> >Marco d'Itri claimed existance of such DFSG-revisionists in
> >http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2006/12/msg00160.html
> >(apologies for the "fraudster" shout in my first reply) but went all
> >quiet when I showed that it looks like non-money fees were DFSG
> >breaches before debian-legal even existed...
>
> Yes, I went all quiet because (as I already explained to you at least
> once) I was relocating and staring a new job (which is much more
> interesting than posting to Debian lists, so I rarely read them nowadays).

Maybe relocating, but not on VAC AFAICS and still active on various
lists, including debian-legal, for at least a week after the above and
still haven't produced *any* references to suggest that such
DFSG-1-revisionists exist, despite another request in March.

> Can't you come up with anything better than this?

Why do I need to?  Can you show that those DFSG-1-revisionists exist?
If not, stop trolling.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef