Re: GR idea related to ongoing licensing discussions

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
> Also, on another note, I didn't cc debian-legal on my original message
> just because if people decided this was a horrible idea, I didn't want to
> waste the time of more than one list, but any GR proposal clearly should
> be cc'd there.

debian-legal contributors, you may like to look at this thread on
debian-vote.  I think it's important that those who use the DFSG a lot
take a look before this reaches a firm proposal.  Please reply to the
original thread rather than this message.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef