Re: Sven, GNAA, Dunc-Tank, and all the other distractions

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 13:43 -0400, Syd Alsobrook wrote:
<snip>
> I remember a time when Debian was like a family, maybe it is more so now just
> a dysfunctional one.

Yes, it seems a bit like that.  But it would be truly amazing if 1000+
people from many different cultures all got along without any social
problems, wouldn't it?  I'm don't think we're doing so badly.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
DNRC Motto:  I can please only one person per day.