Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America"

Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> wrote:

>    Did you read http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2007/03/msg00060.html
> or is there something else that I said or did that you are not satisfied
> with? I really can't wait until all -vote learns that I have worked for
> the SNCF (http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/story/0,,1792044,00.html)
> for four years. Now excuse me while I go wash all that mud.

I did read that, but it doesn't seem to answer my question. You denied
being a member, but you've had an email address and were an operator on
their IRC channel. How are you actually defining "member"?

(Just to be clear, I'm not in any way trying to imply that you've
engaged in any sort of illegal activity or anything)
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.vote@srcf.ucam.org