Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America"
- From: Matthew Garrett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 05:41:03 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] E1Hi1Db-0000tWemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20070307160236.GA11492@zoy.org>
- References: <20070303144607.GA32324@www.lobefin.net> <20070303180850.GA25242@zoy.org> <20070307155333.GA4504@dambo.lan.aokiconsulting.com> <20070307155333.GA4504@dambo.lan.aokiconsulting.com> <20070307160236.GA11492@zoy.org>
Sam Hocevar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I DID NOT CREATE THIS WEBSITE AND I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THIS ORGANISATION.
While I appreciate that "member" is almost certainly something without
any especially well defined meaning, you seem to have had a @gnaa.us
email address and there's evidence of you having been an operator on
#gnaa at some point. What distinction do you make between membership and
Matthew Garrett | email@example.com