Re: Question to all the candidates: please explain GR-2006-001

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 11:48:43PM +0100, Francesco Poli wrote:
>Hi all,
>IANADD, so I don't have vote right, but I'd like to ask a question
>anyway.
>
>To all candidates who wish to respond:
>
>  How did you vote for the GR on the GFDL[1] (GR-2006-001) and why?
>  In case you didn't vote, could you explain why?
>
>  [1] http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_001

V: 2134           93sam Steve McIntyre

In my opinion, the GFDL without unmodifiable sections are free
enough. I don't consider those with unmodifiable sections to be free
enough. And we'd had so much discussion about this already that I
decided to rank FD below the "they're *all* ok" option.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews