Re: To all candidates: distribution of your actions over the term

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 12:59:23AM +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We all know from experience (and this is not specific to Debian) that
> the persons that get elected do not distribute their actions over the
> term of office regularly. They are usually active just after they get
> elected, then they start to be less and less active ... until the
> election approaches. At this moment they start to be very active, they
> start doing a lot of announcements. They seek for re-election.
>
> If you get elected, how do you plan to distribute your actions over
> the term of office and avoid what I just described above?

I don't have a specific plan for this. I can easily set aside some time
for Debian, so I don't think it'll be a large problem; and if it is, I'm
rather sure people will actually let me know that I'm slacking. They've
always done so in the past, both to me and to the DPL, and I don't see
why they'd suddenly stop doing that.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22