Re: Questions to the candidates

[It's not entirely clear whether you want everyone to reply to this, or
just Aigars. I'm answering anyway, just to be on the safe side :) ]

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 12:32:03PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> QUESTION 1:
>
> Some DDs expressed those views and some candidates seem to be interpreting
> this as a general debian money-hate or business-hate.   What evidence
> is there that such views are either common or insurmountable?
>
> As a consequence, I disagree with the conclusions at the moment.

I disagree with the premise that Debian in general hates either money or
business; consequently, I too disagree with that conclusion.

> QUESTION 2:
[...]
> So, I would like to ask all candidates: what sides of your personality
> will you try to show more or less if elected as DPL?

None; or, at least, not more than I currently do. Except, perhaps, on
IRC, but then I don't expect the press to appear there.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22