Re: Question for Steve McIntyre

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 10:46:38AM +0000, Peter Nuttall wrote:
>Hello all,

Hi Peter,

>Quick questions for Steve McIntyre, though anyone can throw in their
>two cents:
>
>You have been 2IC for a year, give or take a bit. Do you think the
>position has been a sucess? If elected, would you appoint a 2IC
>yourself, and, assuming you would, how would you select your 2IC?

I believe that the 2IC position has been successful, yes. I think that
AJ and I have worked well together and shared some of the load, which
is useful. Especially as he's in such an unfashionable timezone... :-P

If elected, I probably would appoint an assistant, yes. I have a
couple of sensible people in mind that I'd ask, but I've not really
put any effort in that direction yet.

"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone