Re: Question to the candidates: inclusion of the kFreeBSD-* ports

Hi.

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:

seems to list under three DDs actively involved in the port,

OK, we miss one more current DD listed here.

I don't really see how it would benefit from being added to the archive,

porters NMU, posibility to start negotiation with RM to be included with lenny (after etch is out, of course), ...

Personally, due to things like [0],

There are only different arguments passed to configure ...

I tend to think having different sources for different OSes
is likely to make sense; which isn't something we can manage
with the main archive as it stands.

Please, could you elaborate a little bit more with your
ftpmaster hat on in #369797 and ask for help with this issue ?

Regards

		Petr