Re: A question of time

Hi,

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Many of the candidates are busy in other parts of debian with doing some
> other more or less important work.
>
> Which parts of your current work will you spend less time on when being
> a DPL?

I don't know. It might be that I'll simply earn less money in the coming
year because I'll spend more time on Debian instead of my own company.
Or maybe I'll stick to some important projects and will reduce the number
of mailing lists that I follow. I don't plan usage of my time so long in
advance. :-)

> Have you prepared other people to eventually taking over those tasks for
> you?

We're 4 Alioth administrators and even if I'm doing much of the day-to-day
work, the others are ready to take over. And when Wichert left, we took
the opportunity to integrate Stephen Gran. Thijs Kinkhorst also started
helping us recently.

So the situation is not that bad on that front.

Raphaël Hertzog