Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:

> Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>> > ] I am really upset by the way the ARM build daemons are managed. The
>> > ] packages are not uploaded regularly, with sometimes three days between
>> > ] two uploads. [...]
>> > ]
>> > ] All of that resulted in ARM being the slowest architecture to build
>> > ] packages. [...]
>> >
>> >     -- http://blog.aurel32.net/?p=33
>> >
>> > I don't imagine Aurelien's any less upset, but as far as I can see, there
>> > aren't actual problems with the way arm's keeping up at present:
>>
>> Another problem is that the buildd email mailbox is apparently piped to
>> /dev/null.
>
> FWIW, buildd mail is processed by a daemon, you are probably referring
> to something else.

I guess he's referring to the $arch@buildd.debian.org addresses.  If
these are only read by a daemon, that would explain a lot.  And if you
know this to be true, please write this to #342548 where I requested
these contact addresses to be added to
http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.

Regards, Frank
--