Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:

> > Quoting partial sentences without disclosing the original source is
> > what usually only the yellow press does. I don't trust the "news" they
> > report.
> >

> I would add that quoting without proper context rendering is also a known
> habits of too many people in MLs and generally used to enforce their own
> opionions and mantaining very high the level of unuseful flaming.

How does this help the underlying problem that the Debian project leader
considers developer colleague Aurelien and his friends (probably many
other Debian developers) not to be trusted?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry