Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007, Loïc Minier wrote:

>    But since this GR is about revoking some ftpmasters rights which
>  should be exercized with judgment,

   I think you got it backwards, it seems to me to be about reinstating
some developers' rights. Unless unilaterally preventing developers from
doing something that has always be possible in Debian is considered a
right, of course.

>  it sounds pointless to discuss what rights remain to them.

   I could not agree more: discussion has shown to be pointless indeed,
hence the GR. Or so I guess.

Sam.
--
echo "creationism" | tr -d "holy godly goal"