Re: Amendment to GR on GFDL, and the changes to the Social Contract

On Feb 10, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:

> Surely it does.  People who say "I was deceived; and I didn't bother
> to take elementary steps to avoid deception" have chosen to be
> deceived.
Well, at least now you agree that the GR title was deceiptful.

> Were you "deceived" by the 2003 amendment?
No, because the second time I received the ballot I had time to waste
and spent it reading the proposed changes. But just by reading the
subject I would have believed too that these were trivial changes, just
like in the precedent GR.

--
ciao,
Marco