Re: The invariant sections are not forbidden by DFSG

This one time, at band camp, Mike Hommey said:
> On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 12:37:00PM +0000, Stephen Gran <sgran@debian.org> wrote:
> > This one time, at band camp, Mike Hommey said:
> > > You forgot something...

> > >        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Er, that just means if you distribute 100 copies, you need provide
> > neither a transparent copy or a link.
> s/neither/either/
>
> Which means the link thing Craig is talking about doesn't apply for
> small quantities.

Right.  Do you see a requirement like this for copies <= 100 ?

My first reading is that this means, if you distribute > 100 copies, you
must do either A or B.  If you distbute <= 100 copies, these requirements
do not apply, as they are not spelled out.

Admittedly, it's a stupid rule.  However, you seem to be arriving at an
entirely different interpretation than I do.  Can you point me to the
verbiage that gave you your interpretation?