Re: Anton's amendment

Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 07:58:44AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>>
>>         It is a novel and unconventional reading of the foundation
>>  document.
>
> Possibly you didn't know how the free software community understands
> the words "free software", if so I can see why you are considering
> this reading "novel".

This discussion used to be interesting, but now, err, excuse me.  You
are saying this to the person who has, according to the Debian
constitution, the right and obligation to "Adjudicate[...] any disputes
about interpretation of the constitution".

He's open to be convinced, but for sure not if you start telling him
that he doesn't know his business at all.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)