Re: Anton's amendment

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 03:59:14PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:29:22 +0200, Anton Zinoviev <anton@lml.bas.bg> said:
>
> > The 3:1 requirement would be necessary only if you can prove that
> > "we insist on modifiability of all parts".
>
>         Procedurally, I think that the 3:1 requirement stays until you
>  can prove "The license must allow modifications" only talks about
>  sections that the author says can be modified.

I do not claim that "the license must allow modifications" only talks
about sections that the author says can be modified so I don't have to
prove it.  My interpretation doesn't limit the modifications to some
particular sections.  I expressed my interpretation in my first
message in this thread.  I received a clarification by Stallman that I
will report in a separate message and you can see that there are no
limitations of this sort.

Anton Zinoviev