Re: Anton's amendment

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 14:36, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Can you please explain then where the DFSG contains any statement of
> limitation on the concept of modifiability?  Where does it allow for
> any limitations on modifiability?

Can you explain where the DFSG contains any statement that requires *NO*
limit on the concept of modifiablility? Where does it disallow limitations
on modifiability?

I'm seriously asking, because I don't see it either permitting OR limiting;
it just says modifiablility. You read it assume it means that no limits are
allowed. Someone else reads it and assumes that it means some limits are
okay.

If there is nothing that is absolutely specific and leaves absolutely no
doubt in anyones mind which is intended, why are you right and they are
wrong, or vice versa?

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>