Suggest ballot-by-section of the FDL position GR

There seems to be a lot of views on each aspect of the proposed
statement and I think any more options will overlap with others,
but might still not allow some valid combinations to be voiced.

Is it possible to ballot the FDL position GR and its amendments
"by section" to try to find a compromise that better reflects
the consensus? Would the secretary, proposers and seconders
agree to such a ballot?

I'm thinking of something like
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/gr-fdl.txt (24k, only based on originals)

It is possible that an absurd combination could emerge, which
would probably indicate we're still too divided on this matter.

BTW, I disagree with the suggestion that reversing the release team
decision should be fast-tracked to appear before the position. We
should find our position and then act appropriately, if possible.

Thanks for reading,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Work: http://www.ttllp.co.uk/  irc.oftc.net/slef  Jabber/SIP ask