Re: Amendment: GFDL is compatible with DFSG

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 12:42:27AM +1300, Anthony Towns wrote:

> > It is naive to think that in order to fulfil this requirement of DFSG
>
> Calling your fellow developers "naive" isn't terribly nice, you sell
> out... ;)

I do not call my fellow developers "naive" because they do not think
this.  In order to not write twice same thing, both to you and to
Wouter Verhelst, I will elaborate in a separate thread.

> > It is a fact confirmed by Richard Stallman, author of GFDL,
>
> Cite, please.

I sent Richard Stallman a draft of my proposal where this paragraph
contained the words "it is our belief that".  The responce by Stallman
was "You can state that as more than just your belief.  It's a fact."

Anton Zinoviev