Re: Proposal to delay the decition of the DPL of the withdrawal of the Package Policy Committee delegation

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 08:46:21AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
[...]
> You are overpassing your rights as secretary, it is not for you as secretary
> to call for a vote, or take any such actions, but it is only the proposer and
> the seconders who can do such.

Did you actually read this passage from constitution which was quoted
in Secretary's message? Section 4.2.2 describes in detail the
procedure for delaying a decision by DPL, and I believe that
everything is done in accordance with it.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC