Re: Status of recall and affimation resolutions

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 12:12:04PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:20:35 +0200, Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> said:
>
> > It seems more logical to me to have a separate ballot for the recall
> > vote;
>
>         Apart from the fact that these are under separate sections of
>  the constitution (recall ?4.1, position statement ?4.5) and thus
>  arguably independent resolutions (which, I suppose, can still be put
>  on the same ballot), we have these five courses of action that are
>  present on the proposals and amendment

Maybe I missed something, but the only mention of recall in the
constitution seems to be

  1. Appoint or recall the Project Leader.

There is no mention of how the recall is conducted (how does the ballot
look like, what is the majority requirement, whether votes will be kept
secret or published, etc.).

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.