Re: Another proposal

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006 at 12:17:42AM +0200, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> was heard to say:
> I don't like the plethora of proposals that come up on -vote these days,
> but Loïc's proposed GR doesn't look acceptable to me.

  I'd like to offer an amendment to this proposal.

  Changes:
    * Make it clear that this is a strongly neutral position ("neither
      endorse nor oppose").

             --- snip here ---
  == Reaffirm support for Anthony Towns as the Project Leader ==

  The Debian project reaffirms support to Anthony Towns as the Debian
- Project Leader. However, it doesn't endorse nor support any projects Mr
+ Project Leader. However, it doesn't endorse nor oppose any projects Mr
  Towns may lead or participate in outside Debian.
             --- snip here ---

  I also would suggest cleaning up the wording (whether or not you accept
the above change):

             --- snip here ---
  The Debian project reaffirms its support of Anthony Towns as the
  Debian project leader. However, it neither endorses nor supports
  any projects that Mr Towns may lead or participate in outside
  Debian.