Re: [AMENDMENT] Now is not the time to decide on firmware issue

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:18:37 +0200, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> said:
Hi,

        The following proposal does not seem to be related to a
 position statement on the current applicability of DFSG#2, it seems
 to be an independent proposal in its own right.

        Reasonable people may be willing to ratify Don's proposal
 about what the SC says now, and also to start a long term project to
 overhaul the SC.

        As such, it is my intention to put them on separate ballots.

        manoj

--
"Lesser artists borrow, great artists steal." Igor Stravinsky
Debian Project Secretary <secretaty@debian.org> <http://www.debian.org/vote/>