[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Let's vote ...

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I thus propose that we held a vote ASAP, a real vote, not a poll, about what
> we are going to do about etch :
>   1) postpone the non-free firmware issue as proposed in this GR proposal.
>   2) delay etch until we finish discussing this issue and then implement the
>   resulting course of action.
> So, let's vote on this proposal, and then we can either continue to discuss
> this without having to deal with the etch release deadlines, or delay etch
> appropriately while we first discuss a solution and then implement it.

Seconded ;-)
Frank Küster
Single Molecule Spectroscopy, Protein Folding @ Inst. f. Biochemie, Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)

Reply to: