Re: Amendment: special exception for firmware because of technical limitations

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> writes:
> Given the latest mail from Anthony Towns ("Firmware & Social Contract:
> GR proposal"), it looks like I was correct. He just try to stop this
> GR by proposing his own one.

The DPL has the same right as the other developers to propose GR's
that he feels are the correct ones. I fail to see why this would be
bad, but if you think that a DPL should not have that power (during
his/her term), feel free to suggest a GR to change the Constitution :)

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *