Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

Hi,

        I am withdrawing the older version of my GR proposal, in
 favour of the new version, which has been secondedd by:

    Don Armstrong
    martin f krafft
    Anthony Towns
    Adrian von Bidder
    Kalle Kivimaa
    Anibal Monsalve Salazar

        Steve Langasek has withdrawn his second of the first version,
 so now the first version withdrawn, but may still be preferred by the
 remaining seconds, who are:
 a) Martin Wuertele         <maxx@debian.org>
 b) Ian Jackson             <ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk>
 c) "Benj. Mako Hill"       <mako@debian.org>
 d) Alexander Zangerl       <az@snafu.priv.at>

        If anyone wishes to retain the older version on the ballot
 (which I hope they do not), it requires people to re-ratify and find
 a fifth proponent.

        manoj
--
The more the change, the more it is the same thing.  -- Alphonse Karr