Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

[... Debian auditor ...]

I'm just wondering a bit if this all is a good idea.

Yes, I'm in favor of the DPL announcing when Debian money gets spent.  But I
don't really understand why this is immediately translated into building a
bureaucracy around it.  AFAICT the DPL already does authorise such expenses
now.  So, why is it so complicated to just drop a line on some mailing list
when this is done?  (Presumably, many of these communications happen via
email anyway, so just cc the appropriate place might even be sufficient in
most cases.)

cheers
-- vbi

--
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with
confidence.