Re: Donations

On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 18:51 +0100, David Pashley wrote:
> Presumably because transfering money between countries involves
> non-neglegable cost, where as transfer of ownership of hardware
> doesn't[0].

I understand that - my point is that I don't see a clear reason to
*disallow* other of such "vetted" organisations to own property for
Debian, and hence wonder what good such an extra restriction would
bring. I'd only add restrictions when there's a good reason for it. Just
like with software :)

Thijs