QFAC - interest conflicts

Again: sorry if I didn't see it on your platforms

Are there possible conflicts of interests between Debian and your "real
life" ($WORKPLACE, whatever)?  I would be happy if the candidates would
state possibly 'dangerous' allegiance[1] now, upfront, and not only if they
come up because some actual problem comes up.

thanks
-- vbi

[1] Being on the board of the cat breeder's club in Little
Behind-The-Hillington (What's the official english name for
Hinterpfupfingen?) obviously isn't a problem.  Other cases may not be so
clear...

--
Today is Setting Orange, the 70th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3172