Re: Candidate questions: expulsions process

Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl>
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 10:36:42AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > 1. The process "is intended as a last resort" - what steps would
> >    you take before initiating or supporting it yourself?
>
> [...] As such, I would also want to ensure that there has been enough
> effort done to ensure that the person in question is made aware of the
> problematic behaviour, and was hence given a chance to seize such
> behaviour.

Can you suggest what you see as "enough effort"? Does it include
posting a message on a charity's web site flaming a person?
(Two candidates participated in www.pledgebank.com/killfileandrew )

Thank you for your full frank answers. I'm disappointed that
some other candidates seem not to share your prompt openness.

Best wishes,
--
MJR/slef