Re: Question to all candidates about stable point releases

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 07:57:18AM +0100, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > *shrug* I guess you've got a right to your own impression. Mine differs,
> > and I think I've got more to base it on than you do -- or than Joey does
> > for that matter. What do you want me to say?
> Which if course is a valid argument if and only if you are willing to share
> your insights.

That's why I posted http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2006/03/msg00147.html .

The blog post linked from there goes into a little detail about what
that means for ftpmaster when a point release happens.

I'm just not seeing what more there is to be said -- I think it will
reduces the workload, as well as the other benefits, Marc doesn't. The
natural course of action seems to me to be try it and see -- if it
doesn't work we think up other ideas next time.

Cheers,
aj