Re: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven - questions to DPL candidates

* Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> [2006-03-06 01:39:52]:

> On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 11:30:26PM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> >Hi!
>
> Hi Sune!
>
> >Just a small question:
> >
> >Do all of you have many spare hours in your current schedules? Or what
> >part of your debian work would get lower priorities if you get elected?
> >
> >Or are you planning to toss out your TV, dump your girlfriend or hire a
> >garden keeper ?
>
> I delayed announcing my intention to stand for DPL so that I could
> negotiate an agreement with my current employer to free up more time
> if needed. Both my alloted vacation days and unpaid leave are an
> option as/when I might need to devote large chunks of time to DPL
> work.

After having been part of last year's team i would say that you
would rather need 100 instead of 10 vacation days to cope
properly.