Re: Reflections about the questions for the candidates

su, 2006-03-05 kello 03:11 +0100, Enrico Zini kirjoitti:
> It would have been pointless to come out with such trivial reports.

I disagree. They let the project know that things are going on (or not
going on), and the DPL and Team are not just dormant, which was the
impression I, at least, had for much of the past year. Compare to daily
status mails from crontabs: if you don't get them, you can assume that
something went wrong.

And yes, a couple of times I did ask, although on IRC and not via
e-mail. Having to drag out information gets tiresome so I only did it a
couple of times.

--
Happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat. -- Notting Hill