Re: What if you are not elected as DPL?

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 10:08:22AM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
>Hi DPL candidates
>
>Would you also try to reach the goals mentioned in your platform if you
>wouldn't be elected DPL?
>
>Please be specific if you think one of your goals can't be reached or
>helped with without being a DPL or a member of the DPL team.

Firstly, my stated goals from my platform:

 1 Communications within the project
 2 Mailing lists and IRC
 3 Training and NM
 4 Openness within the project
 5 Technical standards
 6 Working effectively; asking for help

I believe most of these can be worked on by anyone, although some of
them (1 and 2) could really do with high-level support if they're
going to take off.

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer