returning to Canada; interview at 11

After a long absence, I am finally returning to Canada.  I'll be holding
a press conference on Sunday for anyone who has specific questions about
my DPL platform.  Photo ops will also be provided on request.  You may
schedule telephone, IRC, and email interviews starting on Monday.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973